This is the design D189. It looks like a chessboard on LSD. This is my personal favorite. The design wasn't actually big enough to cover the whole nail so some part of it is hand painted. Don't you dare criticise my sloppy lines, how about you try painting 2 millimeter squares.
Overall I was very pleased with these designs. They were really easy yo use. And they make nail art soooo much easier. I think I finished fourth design in 20 min. I kind of went with my instincts with the application but here is a short guide to waterdecaling (yes, that is a word now).
- Paint your nails any color and wait until completely dry.
- Cut out the desired design. (For the french tip I actually only used half of a decal per nail).
- Remove plastic from the decal.
- Soak the decal with the paper in water for about 20 sec.
- Slide the decal of with your finger and place on a nail. (you may also use tweezers for this, but I found my fingers easier to use.)
- Top coat+enjoy.
You can buy the decals form here. And don't forget about my cupon code SCL91 wich will give you a 10% discount.