Monday, May 13, 2013

Another Born Pretty Store Water Decal Review

In addition to the awesome black water decals I got from Born Pretty Store, which I reviewed a few days ago. I also got some colorful flower decals (BOP 192-195).

I am actually not much of a flower loving kind of girl. But I instantly fell in love with the rainbow roses, knowing that I will never be able to paint anything close to that.
The roses are so detailed. They were also easy to apply and they were a bit stiffer and stronger than the last ones I reviewed.
Looook how pretty the colors are..
I also went thought the trouble to create another design.
I don't know why, but, I did. I guess it's proof that these are really easy to apply and get in the correct spot. My pointer, middle and pinkie finger are what happens if I am in the same room with a plant for more than a week. I have actually tried raising some plants before. My last plant growing project didn't go so well. I mean, I literally dried a cactus. Seriously, dried into a thin dry stick. I actually have a picture of it.
Returning to topic, I am very pleased with this product.
You can buy these here, if you do don't forget about my cupon code SCL91.

1 comment: