Saturday, January 12, 2013

30 Days of French Twist, day 6- The Candy French

The weather has been terrible this whole week, and I have been able to get very few photos (I use natural light to take pictures). Though the quality of some has been amazing. Well anyway I am just going to hope for better weather for the rest of my twists.

  1. Paint the nail blush.
  2. Paint chocolate frosting with brown.
  3. Use a dotting tool to do the sprinkles. (actually the big one is supposed to be a cherry.)
  4. Color the Sprinkles and cherry.
  5. Top coat+enjoy.

3 comments:

  1. OMG, I LOVE this!! Definitely trying sometime. Thank you so much for all these great tutorials!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment. I would LOVE to see your nails if you try this :)

      Delete
  2. This is just too awesome for words. I would never have thought of this design! Thank you for sharing! <3

    ReplyDelete