Thursday, January 24, 2013

30 Days of French Twist, day 18- Another Flower French

I feel like I am repeating designs. For now I have done about 3 flower french tips. Well, they are all very different but It still feels like the same thing :). Anyway, I hope you don't mind the growing amount of flower frenches (nor my pointless rambling in the beginning of each post).


  1. Paint nail white.
  2. Paint a red french tip.
  3. Paint a star-like flower in black.
  4. Glue or top coat on a red rhinestone.
  5. Add some dots.

3 comments:

  1. Hello there! I found your post via The Nailasaurus. I'm so glad I found your blog. Your designs are fantastic! I hope to try them out myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make it look so easy! I will be trying out a few of your tutorials! I will link you to your inspired work when I do them! Awesome post! keep at it, your a natural!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this kind of makes me want to do more french manicures. very lovely and I love your colors!

    ReplyDelete